The temple owns 5 houses and 11 rooms together with a camellia named Pu Mingcha. Apart from an arch bridge and a lotus pool, two pavilions on two huge stones in front of the temple were built during 1848 and 1853, and are now connected by a stone bridge.
Fengqing Stone Cave Temple map
Fengqing Stone Cave Temple images
CinaOggi.it and China-underground.com are two websites focused on China and Chinese culture. The site includes thousands of articles on this country structured in categories: news, trends, economy, history, art, guides, literature , pictures gallery, videos and Chinese cinema.