The West trend of the street snap is becoming more and more popular among young Chinese.
Of course also in China, the street is the main catwalk for students, white collars, and ordinary people. Like celebrities, everyone wants to show his/her personal style exposing their own sense of beauty. Street snap photographers, with their capture, celebrate this show.
Recently Chinese media are considering this lifestyle and Chinadaily.com.cn for the first time dedicated a part of its website to this reality.
In fact, the site joined some photographers in their work in Beijing. With the help of these snap street photographers, Chinadaily published a list of the seven rules that must respect to be a fashionista street photographer.
1. Don’t be shy to approach your target
2. Do let your friends help you practice
3. Don’t carry too much equipment
4. Do find the right place to shoot
5. Don’t edit the photos excessively
6. Do let the model’s uniqueness shine through
7. Don’t let language be a barrier
China street style images
China-underground is website about China and Chinese culture.