Planet China 1 – January 2018, 60 pages. Interviews with Jia Zhangke, Daniel Lee Postaer,William L. Gibson and Paul Bruthiaux,Robert G. Price, Shadow Chen, Guoke, Chi Wang, Ben Randall, Kevin Tallon, Duran Levinson.
Table of Contents
- A Conversation with Jia Zhangke
Jia Zhangke is regarded as a leading figure of the “Sixth Generation” movement of Chinese cinema
- Wild, Wild East
Interview with Daniel Lee Postaer, American artist/photographer
- The curious case of mr Alfred Raquez
Interview with William L. Gibson and Paul Bruthiaux
- Chinese Science Fiction
Interview with Robert G. Price, author of Space to create in Chinese Science Fiction
- Being an independent creative director in China
Interview with Shadow Chen
Interview with Guoke, director of the documentary Twenty-Two
- Captain China: The World’s Greatest Communist Super Hero!
Interview with Chi Wang
- Human trafficking in China: Sisters for Sale
Interview with Ben Randall
- Interview with Kevin Tallon, Consulting Director at BACA
Kevin Tallon is a fashion-designer based in Beijing
- China and Hong Kong Street Photography
Interview with Duran Levinson, cinematographer and film photographer
Also published on Medium.