Last Updated on 2023/11/04
Security is always at the center of any online service – especially when it comes to transferring money to companies based in other countries. When the virtual casino industry was still in the start-up phase, you constantly stumbled upon fraudulent casinos with fake licenses who were only after the players’ money. People are no longer looking for new non GamStop casinos on their own – instead, they visit affiliate websites and select a suitable player from the top list! This is how you make sure that all personal information and financial information is kept safely on encrypted servers, while the money you deposit is kept separate from the company’s own funds.
Table of Contents
- 1 New Non GamStop Casinos Are Licensed
- 2 New Non GamStop Casinos Are Monitored by External Third Parties
- 3 What Have Been the Biggest Trends Among new casinos between 2021-2023?
- 4 Fun Facts About New Non GamStop Casinos
- 5 Our Expectations of Upcoming Casinos
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQ About New Non GamStop Casinos
New Non GamStop Casinos Are Licensed
All new non GamStop casinos must apply for a license from recognized supervisory authorities. As a rule, it will be a simple, basic license from the authorities on Curacao – most young non GamStop casinos start with this favorable license, before jumping to the EU-approved MGA license a little later (if they are successful).
New Non GamStop Casinos Are Monitored by External Third Parties
Frequent audits and spot tests by independent, external third parties ensure that each company complies with all regulations and laws – even after the license itself has been approved. International companies such as eCOGRA and iTech Labs check the security systems used by new online casinos, check their game selection and confirm that the games are not pirated copies, make payments both ways to ensure that the player does not delay withdrawals, and perform other important checks.
What Have Been the Biggest Trends Among new casinos between 2021-2023?
These are some of the biggest trends we have seen among the new non GamStop casinos between 2021 and 2023:
- Focus on the user experience: In recent years, the casinos have put a lot of effort into making the user experience as good as possible. Nice graphics and an exciting theme are clearly important elements, but even more, we have seen that a lot has been done to make navigation easier and the websites more functional.
- Greater selection of payment methods: This is perhaps the area where the most has happened in this period. Although cryptocurrency broke into the scene in 2015, it has exploded in recent years. The journey seems to have only just begun.
- Renew and develop bonuses and promotions: Just like game selection, non GamStop casinos are notoriously keen to try to stand out from each other. New bonus available at casinos without GamStop, exciting campaigns and unique rewards programs continue to be a strong trend.
Fun Facts About New Non GamStop Casinos
- Did you know that almost 400 new non GamStop casinos appeared in 2023, a growth of almost 10%? So far in 2023, growth has been 4.3%.
- Did you know that the online gambling market was estimated to be around $105 billion by 2022?
- Did you know that online casino games have been around almost as long as the internet? The web as we know it today was introduced in 1991, and only three years later in 1994 the gaming company Microgaming was created.
- Did you know that the vast majority of people who find their way to new non GamStop casinos are men? According to the statistics, as many as 80% of the players at the online casinos are men.
- Did you know that what most people play with new non GamStop are slots? Although live casino is also growing strongly, there is no doubt that it is slots that the players want most.
- Did you know that bonus purchases are the feature that has been most focused on by the developers of slots in recent years. While the function barely existed 5 years ago, there are now over 500 such machines on the market.
Our Expectations of Upcoming Casinos
The non GamStop gambling industry is constantly changing, and creativity is at the center of most of what happens – innovative mechanisms and schemes, new trends and exciting, innovative gambling, as well as great surroundings and new design types ensure that upcoming casinos will always surprise and impress. It is practically impossible to guess exactly which way the market will go, but we assume that some of the following points hit the spot;
- Live casino will occupy a larger part of the industry, with live games in all shapes and colors
- Thematic online casinos will continue to capture attention in the time to come
- Cryptocurrency will become an unshakable part of payment methods in the future.
- Mobile friendliness will grow exponentially, and more mobile-focused players will appear
New gaming operators will always make headlines and capture a lot of attention from players around the world, this cannot be avoided. Just as new restaurants, new bars, new cinema halls and new computer games will continue to drive their respective industries forward, new non GamStop casinos will be central to the development (and maturation) of the gambling market. Now we have come to the end of this solid guide, and we hope that you have understood how important it is to take note of new players – not only because they offer juicy bonuses, new slots and interesting, young providers, but also because they provide you an insight into the future, into upcoming trends and ground-breaking technology.
FAQ About New Non GamStop Casinos
Can I get good bonuses at new non GamStop casinos?
New non GamStop casinos have never been more lucrative than now – as a new member you can look forward to unparalleled welcome packages of bonus money and free spins, then be showered with top-up bonuses, tournaments, VIP schemes and cashback, in addition to other creative promotions with high entertainment value. New casinos work day and night to ensure that you are happy with them, so they will lavish you with rewards and further offers that force you to stay.
Which Payment Methods Can I Use at New Casinos?
New online casinos usually have a wide range of payment methods, and all of these should work perfectly for casino players in particular. Here we are talking about both deposits with normal bank cards from VISA or MasterCard, as well as various e-wallets such as MuchBetter and Jeton, in addition to value coupons from AstroPay and Neosurf. High ease of use and minimal fees ensure you high speed and zero waiting time!
Can I play at new casinos with a mobile phone?
Yes, all new casinos use ultra-modern technology to include complete mobile friendliness, so you can also play while on the go – regardless of the device you use. Regardless of whether you prefer the mobile phone or the tablet, you will get exactly the same experience. For their part, the game developers have adapted both slots and table games to mobile devices, so you can look forward to irresistible entertainment wherever you are.
Featured image: source