Tapestry of Light
Table of Contents
- 1 Tapestry of Light
- 2 In Tapestry of Light Huang offers an account of the psychic, intellectual, and cultural aftermath of the Cultural Revolution found in the works of prominent Chinese intellectuals, writers, artists and filmmakers.
- 2.0.1 Subscribe to China Underground and get Planet China
- 2.0.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 2.0.3 Chinese Pictures by Isabella Bird
- 2.0.4 Interview with Margaret Sun: Betwixt & Between
- 2.0.5 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.6 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 2.0.7 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 2.0.8 Interview with Daniel Reid, author and expert on Chinese tradition
- 2.0.9 Chinese Pictures by Isabella Bird
- 2.0.10 Interview with Margaret Sun: Betwixt & Between
- 2.0.11 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.12 Review of Vortex directed by Jacky Gan
- 2.0.13 “To study and not think is a waste. To think and...
- 2.0.14 “When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will...
- 2.0.15 Capturing China in Nineteenth-century: the Photography of Isabella L. Bird
Vortex is a Chinese action crime drama thriller where during a kidnapping gone awry, money and morals play a crucial role. Read the Review of...