A glass-bottom platform that takes visitors a towering 400 metres above ground opens in China. Yuming Woo reports. At 400 metres above the ground, this glass-bottom platform isn’t a relaxing spot for those with a fear of heights. While some were visibly nervous, others were relaxed. Owners of the viewing platform say it’s currently the biggest in the world. The platform is located in Shilinxia Scenic Area, 50 miles east of Beijing.
Table of Contents
- 1 China’s towering glass-bottom platform opens
- 1.0.1 Subscribe to China Underground and get Planet China
- 1.0.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 1.0.3 Trump suggests a ‘personal meeting’ with Xi Jinping over Hong Kong crisis
- 1.0.4 Hong Kong airport authority suspends flights for the second day
- 1.0.5 Hong Kong general strike: clashes between police and protesters
- 1.0.6 Interview with Wang Wen
- 1.0.7 Hong Kong, after the clashes, towards a general strike
- 1.0.8 At least 36 injured as hundreds of masked men assault protesters, journalists, and residents in Hong Kong
- 1.0.9 Trump suggests a ‘personal meeting’ with Xi Jinping over Hong Kong crisis
- 1.0.10 Hong Kong airport authority suspends flights for the second day
- 1.0.11 Hong Kong general strike: clashes between police and protesters
- 1.0.12 A frog in a well cannot conceive of the ocean. Zhuangzi
- 1.0.13 Review of Vortex directed by Jacky Gan
- 1.0.14 “To study and not think is a waste. To think and...
- 1.0.15 “When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will...
Meaning: of a person who has limited outlook and life experience. From Zhuangzi. 莊子/秋水 Zhuang Zhou (commonly known as Zhuangzi, 庄子, literally "Master Zhuang"), was...