A study of religion in contemporary China based on field research by Chinese social scientists. Written by a group of scholars at the Religion Research Institute of the Shanghai Academy of Social Sceinces, it responds to the designation of religion as one of the twelve “key topics” for special study by the Sixth Five-Year Plan for Economic Development, an astonishing reversal fo the cultural revolution goal of the eradication of religion completely and forever.
Religion Under Socialism in China
Table of Contents
- 1 Religion Under Socialism in China
- 1.0.1 Subscribe to China Underground and get Planet China
- 1.0.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 1.0.3 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 1.0.4 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 1.0.5 Interview with Daniel Reid, author and expert on Chinese tradition
- 1.0.6 Shots From the Hip by Daniel Reid
- 1.0.7 Interview with Clare Kane, author of Dragons in Shallow Waters, the story of a young English woman during the anti-foreign Boxer Rebellion
- 1.0.8 China’s Millennials: Interview with Eric Fish
- 1.0.9 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 1.0.10 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 1.0.11 Interview with Daniel Reid, author and expert on Chinese tradition
- 1.0.12 40+ Chinese Movies, Anime, Documentaries to watch on Netflix, June 2019
- 1.0.13 Hundreds of thousands of protesters in Hong Kong against the extradition...
- 1.0.14 A conversation with Yafei Qi: generational gap, environment changes, social expectations
- 1.0.15 Interview with Hao Wu, director of ‘People’s Republic of Desire’ and...
Top Movies, Tv Shows, Anime, Documentaries from China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan available on Netflix. Read: 40+ Chinese Movies, Anime, Documentaries to watch on Netflix,...