topics: The Transformation of Political Communication in China,Political Communication in China,Chinese politics,Xiaoling Zhang
The Transformation of Political Communication in China
Table of Contents
- 1 The Transformation of Political Communication in China
- 2 The Transformation of Political Communication in China – This book examines different dynamics such as marketisation, globalisation and new media technologies that have driven the transformation of China’s media industry — one of the primary battlegrounds where ideological, social and economic struggles are fought — against the backdrop of the growing tensions between economic growth, globalisation, and political control in China.
- 2.0.1 Subscribe to China Underground and get Planet China
- 2.0.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 2.0.3 Chinese Pictures by Isabella Bird
- 2.0.4 Interview with Margaret Sun: Betwixt & Between
- 2.0.5 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.6 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 2.0.7 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 2.0.8 Interview with Daniel Reid, author and expert on Chinese tradition
- 2.0.9 Chinese Pictures by Isabella Bird
- 2.0.10 Interview with Margaret Sun: Betwixt & Between
- 2.0.11 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.12 A frog in a well cannot conceive of the ocean. Zhuangzi
- 2.0.13 Review of Vortex directed by Jacky Gan
- 2.0.14 “To study and not think is a waste. To think and...
- 2.0.15 “When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will...
Meaning: of a person who has limited outlook and life experience. From Zhuangzi. 莊子/秋水 Zhuang Zhou (commonly known as Zhuangzi, 庄子, literally "Master Zhuang"), was...