This book aims to fill a gap in the English literature, by providing a comprehensive introduction to Kam culture. The conclusion looks to the future for the Kam people and their culture.
The Kam People of China
Table of Contents
- 1 The Kam People of China
- 2 The Kam are still essentially a ‘hidden people’ – very little has been published in English about them.
- 2.0.1 Subscribe to China Underground and get Planet China
- 2.0.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 2.0.3 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.4 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 2.0.5 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 2.0.6 Interview with Daniel Reid, author and expert on Chinese tradition
- 2.0.7 Shots From the Hip by Daniel Reid
- 2.0.8 Interview with Clare Kane, author of Dragons in Shallow Waters, the story of a young English woman during the anti-foreign Boxer Rebellion
- 2.0.9 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.10 Shanghai Daisy By Daisy Kwok
- 2.0.11 Portraits of trees of Hong Kong and Southern China
- 2.0.12 Betwixt and Between By Margaret Sun
- 2.0.13 40+ Chinese Movies, Anime, Documentaries to watch on Netflix, June 2019
- 2.0.14 Hundreds of thousands of protesters in Hong Kong against the extradition...
- 2.0.15 A conversation with Yafei Qi: generational gap, environment changes, social expectations
This is a unique memoir of modern China, a story of courage, of despair and of hope. Margaret Sun was born in Shanghai in 1935...