Date(s) - 25/05/2020 - 28/05/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location Address No.1 Zhancheng Road, Fuhai Street, Bao’an District
The 28th China (Shenzhen) International Gifts, Handicrafts, Watches & Houseware Fair, hosted by Reed Huabo Exhibitions, originally scheduled to be held on April 25-28, is postponed to May 25-28.
The Fair will reach a higher level this year because the Fair will be relocated to the world’s largest exhibition center – Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center. As “The Premier Industry Event in China” with more than 3,500 exhibitors and 7,000 booths expected, the Fair will showcase 500,000 gifts and home products covering 22 product categories from around China and beyond.
What’s New in Shenzhen Gifts & Home Fair 2020
- Relocation to the world’s largest exhibition center
To satisfy growing demands of the gift industry and to achieve the business philosophy of “linking up the qualified buyers effectively for emerging products”, the Fair seizes the opportunity of venue relocation to enlarge the exhibition area and gather more companies. In 2020, the Fair will cover an exhibition area of 160,000 square meters (+45%) and bring together 3,500 exhibitors (+40%).
- New hall arrangement to improve sourcing efficiency
The Fair will occupy 8 halls in total, the new arrangement is as below:
Hall 9/10 Wholesale Distributor/Licensor/Agent
Hall 11 Creative & Design
Hall 12 Smart Home Appliances
Hall 13 Gift & Premium
Hall 14 China Mobile Electronic Fair
Hall 15 Kitchenware & Tableware
Hall 16 Houseware & Outdoors
- Brand new theme zone – Design Gallery and Maker Gallery
The Design Gallery will showcase the newest creative and cultural products designed by independent designers and design studios to help trade buyers get to know more about Chinese designs and brands. While the Maker Gallery will bring together smart product manufacturers and display the most innovative products, letting buyers experience the futuristic technology of China.
May, 25-27 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
May, 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
China-underground.com includes thousands of articles on news, Chinese history, Chinese art, Chinese literature , China pictures gallery, videos, and Chinese cinema.
- The Renmin University of China Business School's Executive Education Programme Ranks First in Asia and 11th Globally in the 2020 FT Executive Education Rankings
- Pro-democracy protesters gathering in malls across Hong Kong chanting slogans as riot police quash plans to hold a march before it began
- Japan puts out a list of 518 companies subject to tighter foreign ownership rules to counter risks from China and foreign speculators